Vai menu di sezione

Passeggiata, promenade Brusino

Bell Tower

This was built in the period 1620-1646 in Romanesque style. The clock, of which the first reports which have been found are from 1869, was renovated in 1997 with its original clock-face. There is no news of the bells up to 1909. 

In that year there were two, but after one of them broke, there was a re-melting, followed by the installation of four new bells. In May 1917 the Austro-Hungarian army requisitioned three of them. They were replaced by one in 1926 and three in 1931, bringing the total to five bells. In 1954 they were all transferred to the bell tower of the new church. Following the last renovation, the bell tower was again furnished with a bell in 2000.

torna all'inizio del contenuto
Pagina pubblicata Venerdì, 21 Ottobre 2016 - Ultima modifica: Mercoledì, 27 Febbraio 2019

Valuta questo sito

torna all'inizio del contenuto